Mission & Vision
To develop national and international links with the business organisations to be able to create meaningful relationship & opportunities for the placement of the students in the global job markets.To develop students who are globally employable & ready hands to the industry.
● Encouraging and helping each student to grow and progress by achieving a clear understanding and acceptance of one’s strength, interest, abilities, weaknesses, skills and values.
● Helping each student to understand the opportunities open to them and the required input for the goal one sets.
● Chalking out and implementing career education programs in relation to the national priorities of manpower requirements in exile and for an independent India.
● Initiating field action programs in all IPS Academy Schools / Institutes / Colleges in exile on a planned basis.
● Developing a full-fledged Career Resource Cell in the Departments.
● Publishing career literature in order to disseminate accurate information of avenues open before them.
● Providing information regarding job opportunities and avenues for desirous graduate & PG students.
● Acting as a catalyst in reducing unemployment